TO BE CONFIRMED On Saturday 9th June 2018 we are holding our sixth specialist cycle auction along at Itchen Abbas Village Hall. The theme is cycling and you can find more details on our Specialist Cycle Auction page. We are promoting it well in advance to give buyers and sellers the best opportunity to see and sell the cycles or related items. It is a requirement for submitting lots to this specialist section of the auction that the sellers upload descriptions and photographs to the web site. Its a simple and free process.Lots have to be delivered on the morning of the auction and removed if unsold in the afternoon unless you have reached a prior arrangement with us.Please call Andrew Wilcox on 01962 738534 or 07813 211451 or email email@example.com with any other questions.
- Please add the items your are bringing to the auction in this category, using the comments section at the bottom of this page.
- Please read these guidelines for descriptions and adding images of your lots.
- Please click the images to see a higher resolution version.
- The auctioneers may not have seen the lots.
- The descriptions and photos are provided by the sellers.
- You can leave absentee bids for any item. Read the Guideline for Absentee or Commission Bids then click the link beside each item.
- There is no guarantee they will be for sale until they are delivered on the morning of the auction.
- This is not a catalogue at the moment.