Following the recent Musical Instrument Auction at the Alresford Music Festival there are a number of unsold instruments our sellers have instructed us to sell on-line. We are selling them via a “timed on-line auction” with a “buy it now” option. Mains electrical items have been recently PAT tested and certificates will be supplied.
MORE IMAGES FOR THE DESCRIPTIONS WILL APPEAR IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS.
- Starts now
- Finishes on Sunday 26th June at 22:00
- Commission is 17.5% on top of your bid, if you are the winning bidder.
- Bids are made by posting a “Reply” to an instrument in the list below
- You can place a Maximum Bid and your current bid.
- The bid increment for the instrument will be shown.
- Bidders names will not be displayed.
- We will acknowledge your bid. If someone got there before you, we will tell you.
- The current winning bid will be displayed.
- The order of arrival of the posted bids will determine whose bid is accepted if they are equal.
- This is not a fully automated process like eBay.
- If winning bidders do not settle their accounts or collect items within a reasonable period the item will be offered to the under-bidder.
Buy It Now
- Each lot has a Buy It Now price.
- Reply to place an order at that price.
- The Buy It Now Price will have 17.5% commission added to it (so you can compare to current bid).
Questions & Viewing
- Please call Andrew Wilcox on 01962 738534 or 07813 211451 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Private viewing in New Alresford, Hampshire, UK can also be arranged.
Postage & Packing
- Ideally personal collection from New Alresford particularly for the cello?
- Postage and Packaging can be estimated on request and will then be published below.
- By cash, cheque, bank transfer, PayPal (3% extra) but not credit cards.