Auctions in Hampshire
Welcome to Auctions in a Day. It’s exactly that:
- Sellers deliver their lots in the morning
- We lot and photograph them
- Viewing at lunchtime
- Auction starts at 2pm
- and we are clear of the venue by 6pm
It’s all done in a day.
- a cost-effective auction for both buyers and sellers
- a simple process
- advice on what will sell or not and estimates
- free hot drinks for sellers in the morning
- auctions in accessible community centres with free parking
- and sell wonderful home-made cakes at great prices
We hope you will enjoy the day and we will all have some fun. We ran our first auction in the autumn of 2003 on a Friday evening at Alresford Community Centre. Many buyers and sellers are still attending from that auction. They travel to the auction from all over Hampshire, Wiltshire, Dorset, Surrey and Sussex. This could have something to do with the tasty home-made cakes. Lots have sold from £5 to several hundred pounds.
Our sales will include but are not limited to: ceramics, coins, collectables, furniture, metal-ware, militaria, musical instruments, stamps, toys, treen, paintings, vintage goods. See the auction reports for previous lots. We don’t collect or deliver lots, sell: cars, houses, modern electrical items or provide insurance valuations.