Please discuss your lots with us before posting on a page.
- General auction: Call or email Claire on 01962 734941 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cycle auction: Call or email Andrew on 01962 738534 or 07813 211451 or email@example.com
Tips for getting the best image of your lot
- Image size no greater than 1600 x 1200px or less than 300 x 225px
- Focus is important, good light helps
- Natural light is best.
- Avoid taking photos with a bright or complex background
- If taking photos in daylight have the window or the sun behind you
- Using a tripod will help to remove camera shake
- For small objects use the macro (close focus) setting if available
A good quality photograph will get a buyer’s attention, a poor quality one will lose it.
- You can only upload one description and photo at a time. There is no bulk upload facility.
- If you want to add an additional photo and information about a lot, click the “Reply, Ask a question or leave an absentee bid” button of the original posting for that lot.
Add description and image to the page
Navigate to page you want to add the description and image to. Then:
- Insert your
- Name – This will be shown as “Seller” when the lot is displayed.
- Email Address – So we can contact you. It will not be displayed to site visitors.
- Web site – you can add a link to some general information about the item which does not identify the seller
- Comment – A clear description of your item. The more information you provide the more likely people searching on the WWW are to find it. e.g. ‘vintage bike’ versus ‘Road bike made by Holdsworth in the 1960s. Fitted Campagnolo chain set and GB brakes. Frame size 27″ ‘.
- Click “Browse”
- Navigate to the folder which has your picture in on your computer or other device,
- Double click the file name or select and click “open” in Windows File Explorer or equivalent.
- Check the file name has been entered in the field on the left hand side of the “Browse” button.
Your photo and description has to be approved before it is displayed on the page.
Your name and email address will not be visible.