If you are bringing lots for sale at Badger Farm Community Centre, please upload photos and descriptions of the items on this page. It is not a requirement for submitting lots to the auction but it helps promote the auction in general and your lots in particular. It is free. So please email a good quality image and a short description using the comments section to email@example.com .
Please read these guidelines for descriptions and adding images of your lots. Your lot(s) have to be approved before they will become visible on this page. Please contact us if they do not appear within 24 hours.
Visitors to this page please note:
- The auctioneers have seen the lots in the initial post and valued them. They have also taken the photos and provided the descriptions.
- The auctioneers have not seen the lots which have been added as comments.
- The comment descriptions and photos are provided by the sellers.
- There is no guarantee they will be for sale until they are delivered on the morning of the auction.
- This is not a catalogue.
- We normally sell between 350 and 450 lots which all arrive on the morning of the auction.
Do not upload your items until you have discussed them with Bob on 01962 733475 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.