Welcome to Auctions in a Day
After more than two years Auctions In a Day are resuming! Details of our next auction are:
Saturday 11 June 2022
Otterbourne Village Hall,
Cranbourne Drive, Otterbourne,
Winchester, SO21 2ES
We’re looking forward to seeing you there…
- a cost-effective auction for both buyers and sellers
- a simple process
- advice on what will sell or not and estimates
- free hot drinks for sellers in the morning
- auctions in accessible community centres with free parking
- and sell wonderful home-made cakes at great prices
We hope you will enjoy the day and we will all have some fun. We ran our first auction in the autumn of 2003 on a Friday evening at Alresford Community Centre. Many buyers and sellers are still attending from that auction. They travel to the auction from all over Hampshire, Wiltshire, Dorset, Surrey and Sussex. This could have something to do with the tasty home-made cakes. Lots have sold from £5 to several hundred pounds.
Our sales will include but are not limited to: ceramics, coins, collectables, furniture, metal-ware, militaria, musical instruments, stamps, toys, treen, paintings, vintage goods. See the auction reports for previous lots. We don’t collect or deliver lots, sell: cars, houses, modern electrical items or provide insurance valuations.
After more than two years and now with a new team we’re proud to announce that Auctions In a Day are starting up again. We have our first auction booked for 11 June at Otterbourne Village Hall, just south of Winchester. The full address is:
We will be operating largely as before the pandemic so:
– Sellers bring lots in the morning 8:30am – 9:30am (please email to reserve lots: firstname.lastname@example.org)
– Auction opens for viewing 12pm
– Auction starts at 2pm and finishes around 5pm
It’s all done in a day.
It’s been a long wait and a lot of work to get to this stage but we’re looking forward to seeing you all there.
Otterbourne Village Hall