Well, it’s just over two weeks now until our first auction of 2024 and we’ve already got several sellers booked in. But of course we’ve got room for more. If you’d like to reserve some space you can use our form at:
We’ve got a few new subscribers to the emails so a quick summary of how it works…
- If you have items to sell, get in touch and reserve some space using the link above.
- We’ll be at Weeke Community Centre in Winchester SO22 6HG
- Bring your items along between 9:30 and 10:30 on Saturday 3rd February
- We’ll give you a simple for to complete and help you arrange your items
- We open for viewing at 12:30pm, you can browse the items and enjoy some of our delicious home made cakes.
- The auction starts at 2pm and we should be finished by 4pm.
- We settle up immediately afterwards and it’s all done in a day!
We sell all sorts of vintage and collectible items including household goods, pottery, millitaria, toys, paintings. Have a look at some of our auctions reports for items which have sold recently. If you have any questions about give us a call on 07936 874 382, send us a message or email me at email@example.com.
Look forward to seeing you on Saturday 3rd February.
Meanwhile here’s a photo of those lovely cakes…