Skip to content
INFORMATION FOR BUYERS
- Buyers pay a commission of 12.5% of hammer price.
- Viewers and/or Bidders pay 50p to visit the viewing session and /or to get a bid card (no charge to sellers).
- Minimum bid is £5.
- Buyer buys three lots with a hammer price of £5, £5 and £45 = £55.
- The Buyer pays £55 + £5.50 = £61.88.
- You can pay about 20 minutes after the last lot you bid on. There is a time delay for the sheet to get from the auctioneer to the cash desk and for them to calculate your bill. This takes longer at the end of the auction when a queue forms.
- Please pay your bill early, if you can. Cash or Cheques only. Credit and Debit Cards are not accepted.
ABSENTEE OR COMMISSION BIDS
- A £1 fee is charged (to cover phone calls and time taken to contact you) for commission bids which must be for a minimum total of £10.
- Lots must be collected before the auction room closes – not later than 17:00 on the day of the sale.
- Starts at 12:30 and finishes at 14:00.
- If photographing the lots and sticking lot numbers on is still in progress please keep clear of our staff while they do this.
COLLECTION OF LOTS
- All lots have to be collected at the close of the auction or before.
- The Auction does not provide any storage facilities at its auction sites.
- Goods not collected will be disposed of by the Auction.
- These are assigned by our staff during the morning, so that all items have a lot number by the viewing start time of 12:30.
- No catalogue is published.