It is a requirement for submitting lots to this auction that the sellers upload descriptions and photographs to the web site. It’s a simple and free process.
Lots have to be delivered on the morning of the auction and removed if unsold in the afternoon unless you have reached a prior arrangement with us. Again please see the detailed terms and conditions on the Musical Instrument Auction page.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any other questions.
- Please add the items your are bringing to the auction in this category, using the comments section at the bottom of this page.
- Please read these guidelines for descriptions and adding images of your lots.
- Please click the images to see a higher resolution version.
- The auctioneers may not have seen the lots.
- The descriptions and photos are provided by the sellers.
- You can leave absentee bids for any item. Read the Guideline for Absentee or Commission Bids then click the link beside each item.
- There is no guarantee they will be for sale until they are delivered on the morning of the auction.
- A catalogue may be available prior to the auction on the Musical Instrument Auction page.