Hopefully you will be bringing lots for sale on the 5th April. If you wish to you may upload photos and descriptions of the items you are bringing for sale. It is not a requirement for submitting lots to the auction but it helps promote the auction in general and your lots if uploaded.
Please upload a good quality image: no greater than 1600 x 1200px or less than 300 x 225px and a short description using the comments section at the bottom of this page.
- Insert your name, email, web site (a link to some general information about the item which does not identify the seller) and a good description of your item in the comment field. The more information you provide the more likely people searching on the WWW are to find it. e.g. “purple vase” versus “Moocroft vase, tulip pattern, 9 inches high, made in 1928, potter: Henry James, perfect condition, no chips or firing faults”
- Then click “Browse” and navigate to the folder which has your picture in on your PC, double click the file name or select and click “open” in Windows File Explorer or equivalent. Check the file name has been entered in the field on the left hand side of the “Browse” button.
- You can tick either or both of the “Notify me” boxes if you wish
- Click “Submit Comment”.
- Your photo and description has to be approved before it is displayed on this page. Your name and email address will not be visible.
Please continue to book your table space at the auction by phoning Claire or emailing the auction. See top of page.
- The auctioneers have not seen the lots.
- The descriptions and photos are provided by the sellers.
- There is no guarantee they will be for sale until they are delivered on the morning of the auction.
- This is not a catalogue.
- We normally sell between 350 and 450 lots which all arrive on the day.