The cycle auction is being revived at Cheriton Recreation Ground on Saturday 20th July at 12:00. There will also be a cycle jumble (car boot) from 09:00. You can book a table/space to sell cycle related items for £10.
- Deliver lots 08:00. Viewing from 10:30. Auction starts at 12:00.
- Sellers: £2 lotting fee, 10% commission, please email description and images of your bike and discuss reserves with the auctioneer.
- Buyers: 15% commission
- Refreshments and at least home made cakes will be available
Please call Andrew Wilcox on 01962 738534 or 07813 211451 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
More details at this page: Cycles
Visitors to this page please note:
- The auctioneers have not seen the lots.
- The descriptions and photos are provided by the sellers.
- There is no guarantee they will be for sale until they are delivered on the morning of the auction.
- This is not a catalogue.
- We normally sell between 50 and 150 lots which all arrive on the morning of the auction.
Our next general auction is on Saturday 6th July at Badger Farm Community Centre.
Here are a few of the bikes that will be for sale. Again more info on the Cycles page
Raleigh Road Ace 1982 22.5″ frame size. Reynolds 531C aero frame with Shimano AX 600 components: low profile brakes, top mounted shifters, lowered pedal axles, lightweight derailleurs, aero alloy seat post and stem. Shimano 105 hubs with Gazelle Een Naam in Race rims, Italmanubri handlebars
Trek 370 Sport Road Bike 18″ Cro-Moly steel frame suitable for early teens. Fitted with-
Shimano group set:
Classic down tube shifters
Front Derailleur 300EX – Double Biopace chainrings 52x40T
Rear Derailleur 400EX – 7 speed block 13x26T
Hubs Deore LX FH-M560 fitted with Veulta Classic rims with Vittoria Randonneur 700 28C tyres
Sakae Custom bars and stem.
Raleigh Banana Bike – Its looks like the competition bike but its a retail replica weighing somewhat more. 22″ frame.
Raleigh Alpha Sport Road Bike. Steel 23″ frame.