It’s just a couple of weeks now until our next auction on Saturday 2nd December. Our last auction of the year. If you have items to sell you can reserve some space at www.auctionsinaday.co.uk/book
Here’s a quick run through of what you can expect:
- Easy booking: Save your spot by reserving space for your items at www.auctionsinaday.co.uk/book. You can of course turn up on the day but it’s a good idea to let us know in advance if you have several items to ensure we can accommodate your needs.
- Convenient Location: Join us at the Weeke Community Centre in Winchester (SO22 6HG), a spacious venue with lots of room for all sorts of items. Plus, you can enjoy our delightful homemade cakes, teas, and coffees as you browse the auction.
- Diverse Selection: From vintage collectibles to household objects, furniture, and upcycled goods, our auctions feature a wide range of items to suit every taste.
- Affordable Rates: Our commission rates are just 12.5% on the hammer price for both buyers and sellers and, would you believe it, this month, we’re once again offering our special half-price listings at only 50p per item.
The full details are:
- Sellers: 09:30 – 10:30pm to drop off items
- Viewing: 12:30pm
- Auction starts: 2pm
We look forward to seeing you on December 2nd at the Weeke Community Centre!