Following successful auctions in 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 our next cycle auction will be later in the year. On Saturday 9th June 2018 at Itchen Abbas Village Hall, halfway between Winchester and New Alresford, Hampshire there will be a CYCLE JUMBLE run by Alresford Mobile Cycle Repairs. The organiser bears a striking resemblance to the auctioneer at the cycle auctions! Please click the link for more information.
The theme is cycling and you can find more details on our Specialist Cycle Auction page. We are promoting it well in advance to give buyers and sellers the best opportunity to see and sell the cycles or related items.It is a requirement for submitting lots to this specialist section of the auction that the sellers upload descriptions and photographs to the web site. It’s a simple and free process. Lots have to be delivered on the morning of the auction and removed if unsold in the afternoon unless you have reached a prior arrangement with us.
Please call Andrew Wilcox on 01962 738534 or 07813 211451 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any other questions.
- Please add the items your are bringing to the auction in this category, using the comments section at the bottom of this page.
- Please read these guidelines for descriptions and adding images of your lots.
- Please click the images to see a higher resolution version.
- The auctioneers may not have seen the lots.
- The descriptions and photos are provided by the sellers.
- You can leave absentee bids for any item. Read the Guideline for Absentee or Commission Bids then click the link beside each item.
- There is no guarantee they will be for sale until they are delivered on the morning of the auction.
- This is not a catalogue at the moment.